10. 6:00 A.M. is when you get up, not when you go to bed.
9. You go from 130 days of vacation to 14.
8. You watch the Weather Channel.
7. You hear your favorite song on an elevator.
6. Eating a basket of chicken wings at 3:00 upsets, rather than settles, your stomach.
5. You take naps.
4. Your dog now eats Dog Chow, not McDonald’s leftovers.
3. Dinner and a movie is the whole date instead of just the beginning of one.
2. 90% of the time you spend in front of the computer is for real work.
1. You don’t know what time Taco Bell closes anymore.